A Wonderful Experience of Divine Intervention


These past few days have been quite stressful for me.  My yahoo email account which I’ve been using for more than 12 years had been compromised including my facebook profile; however today I experienced one of Jesus' divine interventions.

I called the Yahoo customer service. This is our conversation:

Customer Service Officer: This is yahoo customer care how can I help you?

Me: I called to report a concern about my account being hacked. My userID is sarah*******

Customer Service Officer: Hold on,  I will pull up your account in the system.

(He asked me questions such as birthday, last access to the account, etc..)

Customer Service Officer: I have to ask you a few security questions for me to be able to help you activate your account....

Me: Okay
Customer Service officer: What city/town was your mother born?

Me: ***** City

Customer Service Officer: Can you give me a specific place?

Me: *****

Customer Service Officer: Info Incorrect. Where exactly in *****?

Me: *****

Customer Service Officer: Good. The system accepted ***** as your answer. I have to ask you one more question.

Who is your favorite author?
Me: Darn!…I don’t have a favorite author. I have not been reading a lot during that time (lol)
..how can I remember.. it was really a long time ago! I must have held a certain book at that time and inputed a particular name just to answer it!

(After 15 mins of thinking and guessing answers..)

Customer Service Officer: Ma'am, as much as I would like to help you the system cannot activate your account if you cannot answer the second question. You just have to call us back.

(Ughhhhh….sigh!!!...After 15 mins, I called the customer service number again to see if they could ask me a different security question. This time the customer service officer was female. She asked me the same questions the guy asked me.)

Customer Service Officer: What city/town was your mother born?

Me: *****!

Customer Service Officer: What was your registration zip code?

Me: I can’t remember…maybe ****, I was already working in ***** at that time.

Customer Service Officer: Next question..Who is your favorite author?

Me: I'm sorry... I really cannot remember... Please try Nancy Drew.

Customer Service Officer: The system doesn’t recognize it. You answered the security question year 2009

Me: thinking...thinking…thinking……Saunders?

Customer Service Officer: Wrong, the system doesn’t recognize that answer.

Me: Lippincott?

Customer Service Officer: Ma'am, are you a nurse?

Me: Yes

Customer Service Officer: Can you try other authors aside from medical books.

Me: I really cannot think of any author...all I read then were magazines and inspirational booklets.

Customer Service Officer: Please make a guess,….give me some names that you can think.

thinking….thinking…..thinking…..

(I was telling myself..gollyyyyy! of all the questions, why did I pick that question?)

Until….

Me: Can you try…..JESUS
Customer Service Officer: Great news! You got it right Sarah.

Me: Really??? I am sooooooo happy!

I was so thankful to the customer service officer and most to Jesus my Savior. I could not believe my guess was right. I consider this experience as one of a kind..so wonderful. To all those who do malicious acts like hacking, cyberbullying and other forms of deception, remember JESUS IS WATCHING YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts