Everyone Loves the All You Can Eat Sushi


Dining at a Japanese restaurant is one of the most satisfying ways to reward yourself and enjoy with your partner once in a while after a hard work, and by the time you receive your paycheck. Normally the All-You-Can-Eat-Sushi starts from $20. On the menu, choices include soup, different kinds of sushi, rolls and desserts like ice cream.
A $20 meal excluding tax is considered expensive in an average income earner. You better be so hungry enough to eat a lot. When you crave for Japanese foods, I suggest that instead of going to restaurants with an a la carte menu, go and find an All-You-Can-Eat Japanese restaurant. For sure the price you pay is worth it as you get to taste everything what’s on the menu.
I am the type who is very conscious about my weight, but when I’m at the all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurant, I tend to forget “sexyness”.  I would eat like a man and say “I think I’m gonna have a heart attack later”.
When I was young, I never had a taste for raw foods especially fish. Tuna and salmon were only introduced to me after I graduated from college. Sushi and Sashimi are like a drug that can be addictive.

Baked Mussel

I normally order the famous Miso soup, fried calamari, shrimp tempura, baked mussels, edamame, chicken teriyaki and of course SUSHI. I remember when I was in Sydney, my sister brought me to a Japanese restaurant with a sushi train. I was so amazed by the different kinds of sushi rotating in front of me.



Edamame

Everytime when we’re at our favorite all-you-can-eat restaurant, We would always order all kinds of rolls and sushi such as Albacore, Salmon, Tuna, Blue fin fatty tuna, yellowtail, octopus, sea eel, topped with all kinds of veggies and fruits like mango, cucumber, avocado etc.  I always love to order the seaweed salad. And when it's time for dessert, green tea and mango mochi ice cream never fails to satisfy me eventhough I am already very stuffed.

Comments

Popular Posts