Ice Cream Flavors You Could Not Resist

I've always been a fan of sweets such as chocolate, cake, leche flan and fruit shakes. But with ice cream, I'm pretty fussy about it. I kinda imagine myself eating a scoopful of sugar when having the usual flavors such as rocky road, double dutch, mango, strawberry, mocca, vanilla and others. I find them excessively sweet. It doesn't even matter if it's the pricey one.

Picky as I am, I have three flavors that I particularly love and I could not resist..

The gelato pistachio is one of them. It has a delightful taste that you would not expect indeed  a pistachio knowing that it's from the family of nuts, thinking to have a flavor like that is a little weird but it's good.

Have you heard or tasted the Durian ice cream?  I know you'll find it extremely disgusting. I'm not a fan either of the durian fruit because of its strong taste and smell. Trust me, I cannot forget the unique taste, so amazingly yummy. I've been searching that flavor everywhere in Manila but I could not find it. I only tried it once when my brother who used to work as a cabin crew at PAL brought a half gallon from Davao.
The third flavor I just recently discovered is the cotton candy from one of the known ice cream companies. I so love it. The colors are purple and pink..so tempting. The sweetness is not like the cotton candy that you can imagine. The taste is unfathomably undescribable.

Comments

Popular Posts