Inspired by The Bachelorette


I just thought it's fun to answer these questions!

What are your 3 best and worst attributes?

Best: I’m patient, mellow when I’m mad, energetic
Worst: My fetish, (sniffing neck!), being stubborn and risk taker

What is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas. Family reunion is fun, lots of food to munch at the table and gifts to open.

Do you like to go out dancing?

No. I do my own version of belly dancing in my room!

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why?

My trip to Soeul, Korea in 2009 during the winter season. My first travel alone. It was absolutely phenomenal!

What is your favorite all-time book and why?

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. It’s a thin booklet but it took me a while to finish reading it. I made sure that I understood well every word of it.

Do you consider yourself athletic?

No. I tried in my younger years but sports are not just for me.

What kind of music do you listen to most often?

Pop, RnB, Hiphop. My favorite song is I Will Be Here For You. It is so meaningful.

What is your greatest achievement to date?

Having able to finish two Bachelors Degree and passing the Licensure test. It was a real test of hardwork that produced good results.

What is your favorite actor and why?

I like Leonardo DiCaprio, his movies are awesome and mind boggling.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I would love to go on a European tour and hop on the train to visit countries shown from the movie Chasing Liberty.

Who do you admire the most in the world and why?

My mom, she is the most amazing person to me. Even when she's mad, composure is well maintained.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?

1st: Travelled across my country to see someone.
2nd: Travelled accross the globe to see someone.

Would you say you're a little bit country or more of a city person?

I’m a little bit of a city person, I like seeing busy streets, busy people and glittering lights.

Comments

Popular Posts