Remembering Daddy..Letter from a Loving Daughter



Dear Pap,

I miss you..
How I wish you are still here..and we are so close..and you can protect me from those people who gives me heartache
Please continue to guide me right direction that I am heading.
At times I am lost and scared and I can't find myself..
But my faith keeps me strong.
Please help me to choose the right people who would serve as my real friends..and the right. man who I would spend the rest of my life..
There are so many things that I want to tell you..
I've been good with my studies..I earned two degrees which I myself could not believe I finished..I'm sure you are very proud of me. As you always tell us..you can leave us nothing but education.
I kow that I've been a stubborn and hardheaded child, because I tend to follow my heart more than my mind tells me..
I can never forget how you treated Mom with utmost respect as our mother and a wife to you
As a human, you had your imperfections..alcohol made your body suffer alot
But that did not make you a less daddy to us.
For us you are the best dad..and also the best Chef in town with all the foods that you cooked for us.
I could never forget the times when you get home drunk, and mom would inspect all your pockets and you start to laugh, then you tell Mom how much you love her, and all of us would suddenly laugh.
Now that I'm a thousand miles away from home..I miss you and Mama more..
I always pray that Mom will remain strong and live longer.
I know that you are at a beautiful place now..please continue to watch over us your children. especially me and Buds who doesn't have our own family yet..coz there are times that life experiences bring us pain and it's difficult to cope being alone.
I miss those weekends when you arrive home and you would bring us all kinds of seafoods.
I clearly remember when I was still a child and I had my homework from school, you teach me do it and I would be angry at you because I have ideas that doesn't match your idea.
You were the best english teacher and speech composer for us and for other people.
I miss when I ask you some words that I don't understand, and you give me its meaning that saves me time from looking at the dictionary.
I miss looking at you when you are sobbing in tears while you watch a drama movie.
I miss when you bring us some VHS tapes to watch and you would always say they are Laser copies.
Pap, I owe you and mom my life and I forever be grateful for that.
Because of you I am whole and I've become who I am now.
I love you so much..

Love,
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts