The Six Solfeggio Frequencies

As I was reading this awesome ebook I found online, I have come across the Six Powerful Frequencies said to produce healing and impart tremendous spiritual blessings.

I do believe it attracts positive energy as I listen to them..

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:

> UT 396 Hz Liberating Guilt and Fear
> RE 417 Hz Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
> MI 528 Hz Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
> FA 639 Hz Connecting/Relationships

> SOL 741 Hz Awakening Intuition
> LA 852 Hz Returning to Spiritual Order

These original sound frequencies were apparently used in Ancient Gregorian Chants, such as the great hymn to St. John the Baptist, along with others that church authorities say were lost centuries ago.

With faith everything is possible and miracle happens. Remember that God answers our prayers.



 

Comments

Popular Posts