The Relaxed Mind



I've been reading this book about the power of the mind, from my point of view, the author basically tells everyone to stay positive by feeding your mind with good thoughts as it will produce good results. If you are already in the situation wherein you feel the reality pricking you based from your five senses, there's no help if you would constantly think of negative thoughts, because comes to worst it might eventually manifest a physical sickness. All you have to do is breath in and breath out and calm yourself until you reach the level where you can think harmoniously.

Belief and faith makes us strong. They are great outputs of our mind. It is a matter of manipulating your subconscious mind to think something good and big for something we desire become a success. According to the book, in the mind principle time and space doesn't exist. Meaning, you can heal yourself and you can heal others by putting yourself in a relaxed manner allowing your mind do its miracle of healing.

Indeed man is endowed with one single power which is the power to choose. Hurting is subjective, don't allow your subconscious mind to become vulnerable, if that happens you will become weak. The subconscious mind is the building blocks of our whole system.

Sometimes, you cannot help but think that how much you like something but the more it ain't happening. For sure something is wrong, you are forcing it. It's the same as seeing a pair of shoes that you really like but when you fit them they were just so tight, however for the sake of granting your id item sold. They looked nice and perfect but little do people know your feet are screaming with pain.

Forceful thinking doesn't work, otherwise it will give you confusion. Now I know the reason why when I was taking some tests in school I can barely remember a thing at that moment based from what I read because I was cramming. I forced my mind to absorb everything in just a little time. So after the test taking, when I have already relaxed myself, guess what..everything I studied were popping like popcorns.

Comments

Popular Posts