The Fremont Experience

I have always been scared of heights, it makes me really nervous and dizzy. But when it comes to roller coasters or being at a skyscraper with a scenic view or any experience that involves height and gravity, I know how to handle and conquer my fear. I just tell myself, “this will be one of the best  experiences of my life” so screw the fear, though at the back of my mind I’m close to peeing my pants.
I experienced one of the attractions at downtown Vegas which is the zip line. It’s an exhilarating 67 ft tall along the Fremont Street. Cost varies during daytime and night time. I tried it during the day since it is cheaper and because there’s fewer people who are willing to be roasted under the heat of the sun. At night time, the street becomes more alive because of the cool sounds and dancing lights. As I stepped at the platform with the harness all over my body, I could not help but say OMG OMG OMG. But when the crew pushed me, it was such a great feeling to fly.


Thanks to Kyle who encouraged me and took a video of me. Though I happened to notice while I was waiting in line that I was all by myself and everyone were in groups and with partners…ahhh whatever. I have to try this! Just like when I was in Sydney, my twin cousins gave me a ticket for myself to climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge. It was the greatest climb of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts