How to Attract an Ideal Man/Woman in Life


Many of us are wanting to build a relationship with someone. The law of mind is very effective in handling relationships if we only know how to use it in harmonious way with our self and based from a real and genuine premise of what we believe.

The following are said to be excellent techniques in attracting an ideal husband/wife. I am not an expert when it comes to relationship and giving advises because I myself is struggling in that aspect. This is based on faith by conveying your mind with positive ideas. I believe that when you think good, good follows..so this could be possible.

Start by closing your eyes, let go, relax your body, become quiet, passive and receptive. Talk to your subconscious mind and say..

How to attract an ideal wife

" I now attract the right woman who is in complete accord with me. This is a spiritual union because it is divine love functioning through the personality of someone with whom I blend perfectly. I know I can give to this woman, love light, peace and joy. I feel and believe I can make this woman's life full, complete and wonderful."
"I now decree that she possesses the following qualities and attributes: She is spiritual, loyal, faithful and true. She is harmonious, peaceful and happy. We are irresistibly attracted to each other. Only that which belongs to love, truth and beauty can enter my experience. I accept my ideal companion now."

How to attract an ideal husband

"I am now attracting a man into my experience who is honest, sincere and loyal, faithful, peaceful, happy and prosperous. These qualities which I admire are sinking down into my subconscious mind now. As I dwell upon these characteristics, they become a part of me and are embodied subconsciously.
"I know there is an irresistible law of attraction and that I attract to me a man according to my subconscious belief. I attract that which I feel to be true in my subconscious mind.
"I know I can contribute to his peace and happiness. He loves my ideals, and I love his ideals. He does not want to make me over; neither do I want to make him over. There is mutual love, freedom and respect."

Practice this every night before going to sleep. Your subconscious intelligence will open up a pathway, whereby both of you will meet according to divine order.

Comments

Popular Posts