Z's Chicken Nuggets



I usually use bread crumbs and flour for my chicken nuggets but this time I tried adding cornflakes for the first time in my coating mixture to coat the chicken breasts that I cut in halves.

I'm aware that the chicken nugget cornflakes recipe has existed for so long. I had an overlooked old box of cornflakes cereal at the kitchen cabinet. I crushed half a cup of it and mixed it in my coating mixture.

Oh my golly! It was really good. The chicken was crispy and moist inside when I took a bite. It tastes better than the KFC chicken!

Ingredients:

Chicken breast, halves
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup Cornflakes
¼ cup Cornstarch
½ cup Flour
1 cup Vegetable oil
Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper
Santa Paula Seasoning

Directions:

1.       Boil chicken for 5 minutes.
2.       In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, cornflakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper, seasoning. Set aside.
3.       Dip the chicken in the beaten egg
4.       Roll the chicken in the flour mixture
5.       In a frying pan, heat oil, fry the chicken until brown.
Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts