Zara's Wishful Cakes



Baking is one of my favorite things to do in the kitchen. I’ve always had a sweet tooth even when I was a kid.  I’m happy to say that I’m improving with my baking skills. The only reason why I can’t make it a full blast hobby is because baking is expensive. Just add the sugar, chocolates, flour, vanilla etc. I always tell myself that one day when my wallet becomes bulky, I will invest with all the baking ingredients and paraphernalia that you can think of so that anytime I’m craving for sweets I can just pop out everything from the pantry.

The latest cake that I made was the Lucky Charm cake. It is based from the Lucky Charm cereals that I love but there’s more to that story. I found this other cereal called Treasures exactly just like the Lucky Charm but is cheaper. Resourceful as I am, I sorted the marshmallows from the cereals and put them as a decoration to my cake.

The Lucky Charm Cake is a chocolate cake covered with cream cheese frosting and I sprinkled Milo on top of it.

Lucky Charm Cake


 The Choco Whippy Cake is obviously a chocolate cake that I covered with Nutella and I topped it with whipped cream and Hershey's chocolates.


Choco Whippy Cake
The Mud Cake. I can't exactly remember what I put in it. All I can remember is I added an interesting spice to it which is Pepper out of curiosity sake based from the favorite food network show that I watched. You can't even tell there's pepper to it from the taste. It turned out good actually.

Mud Cake





Comments

Popular Posts