Passion Cupcakes


Passion Cupcakes


This is a concrete example of "Practice makes perfect" and "Passion pays off." I am very proud of myself for creating these wonderful cupcakes because I baked them from scratch.  I always love corn muffins especially muffins from Kenny Rogers Roasters. So I thought of making them without following any recipe by measuring the ingredients based from my intuition.


Definitely if you keep on trying eventually you’ll learn from your mistakes and you’ll succeed. That was my learning that day. Hopefully I can apply it in overcoming my daily life obstacles. 

Anyway, my corn muffins turned out good. My husband even said it’s the best cake recipe I ever made. I  used the leftover cream cheese frosting from my Lucky Charm cake. Ready-made frostings from the stores are really good, at least you are assured that they are safe and there are no salmonella included.

Comments

Popular Posts