Grand Canyon Carved to Perfection


Visiting Grand Canyon National Park was one of the best experiences of my life. It is located in the United  States in the state of Arizona. I used to see only photos of it in the past and I thought the colors taken by the photographers were enhanced, I was wrong. Standing at the tourist points watching the stunning scenery, I never thought it could be so magical like the rainbow where colors change from sunrise to sunset. Watching all angles of the canyon from the Desert View Watch Tower is mesmerizing.


I learned from the short movie clip they showed us that the Canyon was formed millions of years ago as a result of the natural geologic activity of the earth such as erosion. I just realized after I have been there that when I was on my second flight to the US, I had seen the Grand Canyon from above. I am sure it was because of the colors and shapes. Up until now I am still amazed by the beauty of it. Everytime I see beautiful natural attractions I can’t help but to praise God for the wonderful creation. Its vastness is beyond imaginable.

Grand Canyon, USA
This photo right here made me recall Katoomba at the Blue Mountains in Australia. I wish I could upload photos with me there but I left them in the Philippines, however I did find a photo at a certain website. Here it is.
Katoomba, AUSTRALIA






My sister and my brother-in-law brought me there and we visited the Jenolan Caves as well. Since the Grand Canyon is in the desert, as you would expect rocks and plateaus are light colored compared to the greener Blue Mountains.


A one of a kind experience like is priceless to me. It is no wonder it is one of the seven wonders of the world. I will definitely treasure it for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts