Effort Paying Off: My Principle of Law of Attraction Works


This week was a very challenging week for me. I went to different job interviews. I used to be a nervous wreck every time I attended job interviews in the past but this time I was pretty calm and spontaneous mainly because I am focused on my goal. Here are some of my answers to the interview questions.

Question:  “Why do you think you are the best candidate for this job?
Answer: “I practice the law of attraction, when you exude an optimistic attitude it comes back to you, it opens a lot of great opportunities. I always strive to be at my best on whatever I do because time is gold you don’t know when will be your last day”. 

I think this answer made me stand out above the rest. You want to know why? Because I was selected among the hundreds of job applicants. I attended a meet and greet event where everyone was invited. Many job applicants appeared all dressed up in their nice business attire. The waiting in line outside under the sun was all worth it for me.

In this next interview question I felt like I was in a miss universe pageant where I won the crown. 
Ten of us in the room and we were asked to pick one word to describe our working attitude. The words were Inspiring, Compassion, Outgoing, Passionate, Giving, Love, Hardworking, Optimistic etc. So everyone had their pick Passionate and Hardworking were the common answers except mine. “I picked Love because it is encompassing, when you are filled with love you are capable of giving, inspiring, being passionate and all the rest mentioned.”

My answer in this next question was a real experience that is so unforgettable for me.
Question: What is your recent experience with the hotel and tell us why you would like to apply? 
Everyone shared their experiences about what they observed about the hotel and said the same thing having the best customer service, the hype, being new etc. I answered, “When I first moved to LV I was mesmerized by the hotel. I signed up for a membership card and I got to spin the wheel, and I won a free buffet for two! You have one of the best restaurants in the world and exceptional customer service. It was a buffet at the same time fine dining at its best."

If there is book beside your bed in your night stand what would it be?
Answer: “The Secret and other inspirational books.”
It is so true that I love reading inspirational books. I also have a bible in my side table. They make me feel good about myself and how I am reminded on how I should conduct myself in every situation.

What is the difference between good and exceptional?
Answer: “For me Good is just like Average. There is still room for improvement while Exceptional is Great, Excellent, and Exemplary.”

One thing I learned about going to job interviews is that I learned not to become frustrated when I’m not selected but instead think of it as another addition in my unique experiences. 

I know it is tough out there looking for a job but one thing for sure there is a better opportunity somewhere meant for you. The most important thing is to give your 100% best all the time and it will pay off.

Comments

Popular Posts