Café Mocha Recipe



I’m a huge fan of Café Mocha at Starbucks but unfortunately the coffee shop along with Barnes and Noble at Maryland Parkway near my place closed down. I can't deny the fact that I was so affected by that since it was my favorite place. Mind you, I tried café mocha at several Starbucks locations and they all tasted different which I think is very odd considering that they follow the same recipe.

I always have this craving of that distinct café mocha that I used to regularly have so I thought of recreating it based on the taste that I can remember.


I am so happy that I was able to make something similar according to my picky taste buds. In this recipe I used Nescafe because I grew up with it. It tastes like fresh brewed coffee.  Instant coffee are huge in Asia. Nescafe is a very famous brand there as well as Milo, a chocolate malt beverage, it is Ovaltine’s biggest competitor.

My cafe mocha turned out really good no kidding!

Ingredients:

Brewed Coffee or Nescafe Instant Coffee
Water
Milo
Hersheys syrup
Whipped cream
Sugar

Direction:

In a cup with hot water, pour desired amount of coffee, Milo, sugar. Add whipped cream and Hershey’s syrup on top.





Comments

Popular Posts