Ants

Ants are interesting creatures. Though they are very tiny but they are purpose driven, hardworking and efficient. Step on them, disturb them while they work you’ll get a taste of their venom. One bite will drive you nuts.

For some reason, I have been dreaming about Ants for two nights now.  So I researched about it’s meaning, I found out that “it usually signify minor things and annoyances, which are bugging you. Maybe you feel easily irritated by small things, sometimes they might indicate something insignificant or as if someone is stepping on you. Ants symbolize hard work, diligence and productivity.” 

Breaking down what I’m feeling lately, I am frustrated undeniably with some people because of their selfishness. All relationships may it be work, family, love, the main ingredient for it to work is “Give and Take”. A one-sided relationship is tiring and it creates unhappiness. You can only endure it for a bit then you eventually walk away.

So in my instance, at some point I chose to ignore. The more  I talk it will make me the bad one by spilling hateful words in which I already made one phrase as a result of provocation. And in this case, I have given so much even when I don’t have enough. Still my gestures are unappreciated. SAD

Speaking about micromanagement, it is never good. You expect productivity from people who you always put down. Motivation + Appreciation = Productivity. You can always train someone but you cannot teach personality. It is innate and learned from home. A good personality attracts positivity and creates productivity. 

A defender of the oppressed is sort of in my system, it is disturbing to me when some people who are defenseless such as the old, the sick and children are placed in a situation where they shouldn’t be. And where they should be is in a compassionate and loving environment. 

Ants are never lazy. They are so amazing with teamwork. I will just have to do good for the sake of good as how I learned from them.

Comments

Popular Posts