Vintage Cars At Their Best



Vintage cars fascinate me. It’s a symbol of a luxury life in the old days. I find it amazing that many people are spending huge amounts of money to restore their cars original look wherein they could just spend their money for a brand new car instead. No kidding I've been watching those shows like Overhaulin and Pimp my Ride and those car restorations are very expensive. I don’t blame car owners because if you are overflowing with cash you can spend money on nice things for your hobby, and make it a thriving business as well. Afterall that's what passion is all about.

We went to a car show in old Henderson. These cars certainly made my eyes googly. Quite obvious that I was impressed by them with me standing beside each car. 


I love this car it reminds me of my first car Chevrolet Spark, exact same color.

There was a man who asked me if I own this car because I was standing too long beside it. I replied back at him "No, I'm just a model." He was laughing so hard. It was because my husband was having a hard time figuring out his mobile camera. 

 





I find this car extremely classy. It is perfect for weddings.




This car is kinda like from the Transformer movie waiting to transform to a robot.
 


Isn't this so cute for a truck? I don't mind driving it back and forth to work. I think it is super awesome. I will probably not only get one glance but more glances from every person on the road.






I still see many little bugs like this on the road but this one you can tell is well taken care of like a baby.







 


Pretty smoking ride for a little car.


Odd looking car for its shape but..whatever it is perfectly in good shape!












 Indeed Chevy runs deep for a classic car.
 



Beep beeep..let's go for a family vacation with the VW buses.

Comments

  1. Actually these cars have their own value in the automotive market and these are very powerful machines considered in the past and these are also have a value in this age.i am interested in these vehicles.Nice work done on the blog,its very interesting.If you want to heck the Vin of your vehicle so have a look on Hyundai VIN Decoder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts