Wet Look by Africa's Best



By nature, I am a very curious person who loves to explore things, places, and possibilities.  One of my interesting experiences was about a hair product called Africa’s Best Super Gro.

I was looking for a conditioner that would suit my dry and wavy hair at Walgreens when instantly my eyes saw the dollar hair product. I have to admit that the price  is what attracted me. 

Without a doubt I purchased it. I went home excited with something new to try. As soon as I got home I immediately jumped into the shower, shampooed my hair, and scooped about a tbsp of the sticky gel and applied it to my hair. When I was about to rinse it off I couldn’t get rid of the stickiness. I spent two hours trying to remove it until I finally gave up and just left the excess oil to dry up. It took my hair a week to get back into its normal texture.
 
I realized that I used a lot when I should’ve just used a pea size amount. The end result was a stringy and frizzy crown of glory. I looked like I had just come out of the shower all the time.

I would recommend it to people who have very thick hair. It certainly will give you a wet look however the disadvantage is a wet like, sweaty face as well.

I still use it once in a while to make my hair free flowing.

Comments

Popular Posts