FAITH makes you SMART

Over the past few years, blogging has become my outlet in expressing myself. I admit that when I post some sad and bitter blogs, I delete them when I’m in a good mood aside from the fact that I want to keep a happy disposition in my profile.
I am a believer. My faith in God makes me strong. I know that things happen for a reason. It is good to set preferences for oneself as a guide for achieving what you want in life, but truth of the matter is it’s not easy to get what you always want. There are things that are beyond your control.
Being with a companion with the same likes as you is just so amazing. You get to do the same activities. You laugh over cheesy stories.  You have the same goals. And most of all, you believe that you live each day as if it’s your last day which I think is the secret of every relationship. Perhaps I was put in this position that is entirely different from my standards because of a certain purpose, to make a difference in someone’s life. It is such a huge challenge for me that I’m struggling over it.
Science and religion are great subjects that I have always been interested.  I just find it odd that some are trying to clash them because of contrasting issues. Their brain is like a size of a pea making their intellectual thinking limited enough to grasp reality. They want proofs about everything. However, they fail to realize that the Big Bang Theory is simply a theory that was never proven that is why it is called a theory.
History of the past is so wonderful that you’ll be able to understand how things have evolved over the years. Scientists have proven a lot their theories. Theories that originated from a small idea. It only goes to show that the mind is so powerful and very creative to find the meaning of the existence of every living thing.

Comments

Popular Posts