Sarah's Quotes

1. Pessimism drains you, optimism recharges you
2. A woman is like a dish, the presentation is the outer beauty and the flavor is the personality
3. Destiny is not real, action is the deal
4. You can point out all my wrongs, but you’ll only make me strong

5. Whenever you are frustrated, get rid of the negative thought, and say "I'll get over it".

6. Don't ever feel your life sucks, you don't know what life others are stuck.

7. Simple activities create lasting memories.

8. When you feel cold and alone in the dark, never forget there's a place that is warm and bright.

9. The worst feeling in the world is loving someone who doesn't love you back.

10. I don't date friends nor coworkers with exception to my best friend.

11. When I feel stupid because of making a mistake, I just close my eyes and think of happy thoughts.

                                                                                                    - Sarah Cirio

Comments

Popular Posts