The Best Brother in the World

This is the best picture I have so far with brother. It was nice to see him again after four years. I would say I love him more than my life. We used to fight and pick on each other when we were little.

As we got older, I realized the depth of unconditional love towards each other.
He is the reason where am I today. I've always been stubborn but what I like about him is he supports me all the way with whatever that makes me happy. I do understand tough love but it just doesn't work for me. Though I am hard headed I still know my values that were taught to us by our parents. I am just so fortunate being her sister. He is the best brother anyone can possibly have.

Every time I'm on my lowest point, he is always make a time for me making sure that I'm okay. He always try to save me from misery. It hurts me more when I see him get hurt. All I ever wish is for him to be happy.

Comments

Popular Posts