Pancit Canton / Stir-fry Noodles


Ingredients:

Tofu
Pork (chopped into small pieces)
Pancit Canton
Shrimps
Salt and pepper
Cilantro (chopped)
Chives (chopped)
Carrots (chopped)
Butter
Garlic
Water
1 Chicken bouillion cube
2 tsp oil
2 tbsp vinegar

Directions:

1.       In a pan, fry the tofu in butter. Set aside.
2.       Use the same pan to quick fry the shrimps. (Don’t over fry as shrimps will shrink)
3.       Boil pork until tender. Add oil, salt, pepper, vinegar, and garlic. Fry the pork until golden brown.
4.       In a separate pan, boil 1/2 cup water, add chicken cube,carrots, and noodles.  Let the noodles sip the water. (Careful not to overcook). 
5.       Remove from heat. Add the pork, shrimps, and tofu. Sprinkle with chives and cilantro.Enjoy!





Comments

  1. Actually, this is the easiest to cook a recipe and I want to try it. I'm sure my wife will like this food because she really love pancit canton like me. I will regularly visit your blog because it gains my knowledge. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

    Vegetable Stir Fry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I have new recipes that I love I have not posted them yet but I will do so soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts