Some of My Favorite Things

The world is a beautiful place to live in I can enjoy my favorite foods, activities, places, shows and people.
Now let’s start with my favorite hobby which is eating and drinking: I love chocolates, Lindt in particular. I would describe it as heavenly in taste. When all is not going well, it takes my sadness away.  
I love drinking Coke, you know the feeling when your body feels hot and sweaty because of the weather and you needed a thirst quencher to refresh you, "Ahhhhhh.." that’s what you normally say by the time it reached your throat.
I love cilantro, broccoli, celery, onion leaves and tomato especially when you mix them on fried rice full of ground pepper.
I love mushroom both big and small. They are so tasty that I need not have meat to put them on my pasta, or my cream soup. I even like them grilled with cheese on top and could eat it by itself. The portobello mushroom cheese burger at Carls Jr. is a winner.
I love mashed potato. I love the Seafood Nissin cup noodle, the blue one.  I love cream cheese on my toast. I love soya milk, you can tell the big difference with the regular cow’s milk because of the fat content. I love seafoods such as shrimps, crabs, lobster, clams, mussels and sea weeds. They are so exquisite in taste.
I love beef steak not medium rare but well done as I can’t stand it being bloody. I love lamb chops, it is so sumptuous. I love Japanese foods, such as sushi, salmon, tuna, miso soup and green tea ice cream they are so good.
I love Chips a’hoy chocolate cookies. I love strawberries and grapes. I love DQ and Sonic ice cream.
I love to put lemon in my tap water just to give a taste, let’s face it the taste of bottled water is different so I’d rather put lemon or lots of ice in it so I can’t taste the chlorine.
When it comes to my daily activities, I love burning calories on the exercise bike. I love my own version of belly dancing, it is effective in giving nice curves to my body. I love to walk around places where there are lots of people. Seeing beautiful smiling faces brings smile to my face.
I love spending time on facebook makes me connected with my family and friends, plus I can’t avoid being nosy with other people’s business..lol 
I love going to parks, malls, hotels. It feels like I never run out of energy as long as my eyes are so busy. I love to do volunteer works, it gives me a very profound happiness that is so rewarding. I love watching the Bachelor show, it awakens the romantic spirit innate in me.
I love travelling..I’m not rich but I can see myself travelling more when I get a good job. I love my travels to Korea, Australia, Dubai, Hongkong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, USA and not to forget Philippines, they are so unforgettable. I love seeing mountains and oceans, they are so wonderful that they remind me how God is so amazing to have created them.
The people that inspire me a lot include Mother Theresa, Pope John Paul II and my parents, their words and deeds are remarkable. I admire performers with great talents such as Madonna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Chris Brown, Jennifer Lopez, Gary Valenciano and the late Michael Jackson, They are so blessed with wonderful voice and dancing moves. How I wish I could sing and dance like them.

Comments

Popular Posts